This website (referred to as “Site”) is managed by smartAIIR, a corporate communications and digital investor relations firm.
Paid Advertising Disclosure
Not a Registered Entity
smartAIIR is not a registered or licensed broker, dealer, broker-dealer, investment adviser, or investment manager. It does not engage in activities requiring such registrations. smartAIIR does not provide investment advice, endorsements, analyses, or recommendations concerning any securities. Services provided by smartAIIR or statements made about its clients should not be construed as endorsements or opinions about any client’s securities. No information on this Site constitutes an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security or similar product or service, regardless of whether such security, product, or service is referenced on this Site. Additionally, nothing on this Site is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, and no information on this Site should be interpreted as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction.
Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “ought to,” “plan,” “project,” “seek,” “should,” “will,” “would,” and similar expressions related to smartAIIR clients are used to identify forward-looking statements. These statements do not reflect smartAIIR’s views or opinions about future events and do not guarantee future performance or developments. Users are cautioned that relying on any forward-looking statements involves known and unknown risks and uncertainties.
smartAIIR does not verify information provided by clients. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website. smartAIIR expressly disclaims any and all liability, whether in whole or in part, based on such information, any errors therein, or omissions therefrom. Additional information about the companies featured on the Site may be found on the respective companies’ websites or by searching the EDGAR database in certain instances.
- Information in smartAIIR company profiles, videos, investor relations materials, publications, presentations, web content, and social media posts is based on data believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and is not considered complete. Therefore, the information should not be construed as advice tailored to the specific investment needs of any investor.
- Opinions expressed in smartAIIR company profiles and other investor relations materials are subject to change.
- smartAIIR and its affiliates may buy and sell securities or options of the issuers mentioned on this website at any time.
- Compensation received for disseminating information about clients may affect the independence of our publications. No part of our compensation is directly or indirectly related to specific recommendations or views expressed in our materials.
- We may receive compensation for advertisements and distributions in cash, stock, Rule 144 stock, warrants, options, or other securities. This compensation and ownership of client securities constitute a conflict of interest in our statements and opinions.
- Users should not base investment decisions on information on this Site or emails received from smartAIIR.
- smartAIIR may have been compensated, and our employees and affiliates may own stock that they purchased in the open market prior, during, or after the release of a company’s profile.
- Users are encouraged to conduct their research and consult a registered financial advisor before making any investment decision.
Stock market investing is inherently risky. smartAIIR is not responsible for gains or losses resulting from opinions expressed on this website or in any research reports, company profiles, or other investor relations materials. All investors are strongly urged to perform their research and contact a registered financial advisor before making investment decisions. For more information on stock market investing, visit the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) at www.sec.gov.
Disclosure Compliance (17(b))
Associates and employees of smartAIIR may occasionally trade securities of client companies and companies covered by research disseminated by smartAIIR and related publications. Public disclosure, in any form, of future coverage, ratings changes, or changes in earnings estimates before publication is prohibited.